Established in 2006, Rosemary Beach Foundation provides cultural, educational and charitable activities in Rosemary Beach and Walton County area. Today, our programs have evolved to serve a larger and broader audience while continuing to support local charities.
Rosemary Beach Foundation fulfills its purpose and advances its mission through our annual programs:
- Girls Getaway: A four-day gathering designed for women by women. (January 30 - February 2, 2014)
- Music in Pictures: Educational initiative and art contest open to all Walton County schools (both public and private)
- Rosemary Beach Unleashed: Community pet-friendly festival to promote the need for pet adoptions and animal-welfare advocacy (November 17, 2013)
- Walk Her Way: Walk to raise awareness of domestic violence. (June 13, 2014)
- Rosemary Beach Foundation Lecture Series which throughout the year host a variety of lectures and presentations on diverse and engaging topics
In our 7-year history, Rosemary Beach Foundation has donated over $375,000. Charitable partners have included Alaqua Animal Refuge, Shelter House of NW Florida, American Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund, Caring and Sharing, Children's Volunteer Health Network, Michael J. Fox Foundation, Northwest Florida State College, Coastal Library, Cultural Arts Alliance, Alex LeVasseur Foundation, South Walton Community Council, and Walton County Schools.
Rosemary Beach Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization under IRS ID #20-3764896. Please consider becoming a friend of Rosemary Beach Foundation today:
The current Directors of the Rosemary Beach Foundation are:
Zuma Banks (President)
Reynolds Henderson (Vice-President)
Ann Casey (Secretary)
Luke Smith (Treasurer)
Malayne DeMars (Executive Director)
Join us on Facebook! - click here or visit www.rosemarybeachfoundation.org